Friday 13 September 2013

[REVIEW] THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Series

Today I'm gonna do a review on THEFACESHOP's Chia Seed Product line!
I fell in love with their Chia Seed series ever since I went to try it when they first launched. I really love the watery feel of their product haha (I major love watery skincare product! The current one I'm using is the Odbo AQUA Soothing Silky Essence, gonna finish soon le :( ) Okay, back to topic.

Here are the 2 products that I had bought previously from THEFACESHOP :)
I have been using them for about a month already before I do this review (because I wanna make sure that my review will be accurate). 

THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Boosting Essence Review Singapore lunarrive
THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Boosting Essence
According to the salesgirl, she said that the boosting essence helps to improve absorption of other skincare products that you have in your daily routine as well as helps to retain moisture better for your skin. I bought this because I don't have a boosting essence in my daily skincare routine so I thought of giving it a try. But in my opinion, I don't think it makes any significant difference or improvements to my skin absorption and stuffs so I guess it didn't working out very well for me. I will still continue to use this product until I finish it but I will most probably won't purchase it again because it is rather pricey to me.

THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Watery Eye and Spot Essence review singapore lunarrive
 Up next is the, THEFACESHOP Chia Seed Watery Eye & Spot Essence

Okay this product over here works REALLY well for me. I totally love it. It has really improved my dark circles as well as my eyelids (I have really dark eyelids for a very long time already but I don't know why though o.o)!!! 

Compared to this fellow over here:

garnier brightening eye roll-on review singapore lunarrive

which is the Garnier Brightening Eye Roll-On, the Chia Seed Watery Eye & Spot Essence works a lot better. Previously when I was still using the Garnier one, my dark circles got worse (even though this thingy over here is meant for treating dark circles). :( So I had no choice but to get another eye cream for my eyes (sian, waste of my money sia). I'm glad that I chose the Chia Seed one haha and of course I will be getting it again in future! 

SO! If you have really serious dark circles (like me who sleeps at 1am at least every night), get the Chia Seed Watery Eye & Spot Essence. It works great and I strongly recommend it :) (And remember DON'T get the Garnier one!) 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook



Recent Posts

Random Posts