Tuesday 22 October 2013

Planet Popcorn

Today I'll be introducing you a type of snacks called POPCORN! Okay haha I know popcorns are very commonly seen and available but the ones that I'll be recommending are from Planet Popcorn and they specially produce Freshly Handmade popcorns!! 

planet popcorn johor bahru city square cheese flavour lunarrive

planet popcorn johor bahru city square cheese flavour lunarrive

planet popcorn johor bahru city square cheese flavour lunarrive

They have it in a bucket or packet packaging and all of them are nicely sealed up!

I got myself the Cheese flavour and it taste really good!! (The cheese flavour is my favourite :D)

They even have Kimchi, Seaweed, Curry, Chocolate, Wasabi and many more flavours for you to choose from haha! So creative

I bought them at their Johor Bahru City Square outlet and I'm gonna get another bucket when I go into JB the next time :) Oh by the way, there's an outlet in Singapore as well if I'm not wrong haha. Not necessarily have to go to JB to get it :)

Okay for now, back to my studies, (while munching on the popcorns haha)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook



Recent Posts

Random Posts