Friday 3 January 2014

Travel Exclusive Deals at Changi Airport

I travelled to Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam in the early December recently and here are some of the stuffs I picked up in the Transit Area in both Changi Airport and Vietnam Airport! :D

The first product would be the Laneige Sleeping Pack_EX! It comes as a package with 4 tubs in it and for 4 tubs (together with a travel pouch), it cost $99.50!!! 

That means each tub only cost $24.80!!! That is even cheaper than buying from Korea!!!

changi airport travel exclusive deals promotions singapore lunarrive laneige water sleeping pack

The moment I saw this package, I immediately took a photo of it and send it to all my girlfriends and ask if they would like to share with me and I managed to get 3 of my girlfriends to share with me hehe!!! :)) All of us are Laneige fans oh yeah!~ 
Everyone likes good and cheap deals like this! :D

I shared with them some other travel exclusive deals that Laneige is having as well and my friend asked me to buy their Refresh set also which comprises of a Water Bank Essence and a Water Bank Gel Cream for $88 only!! (Sorry I forgot to take a pic of this set >_<)  
It's so worth buying!!!!! Water Bank Essence alone is $65 and Gel Cream $52 at retail stores you know! So much money has been saved!!!


changi airport travel exclusive deals promotions singapore lunarrive laneige water sleeping pack


Next item is the Elizabeth Arden Eight Hour Cream Lip & Skin Protectant!!!


changi airport travel exclusive deals promotions singapore lunarrive elizabeth arden eight hour cream set

I first saw this on my plane to Vietnam and the price was SGD$30. I thought it was quite worth it considering it's a rather high end brand (although I've never use any products from this brand before) and I planned to purchase it when I get back from Vietnam before I exit the Transit Area in Changi Airport.

And look at the price I got at in the Transit Area in the Vietnam Airport!!!


changi airport travel exclusive deals promotions singapore lunarrive elizabeth arden eight hour cream set

IT'S ONLY US$16!! That's about SGD$21! 
I was totally shocked and I immediately bought it at the Vietnam Airport haha (help to clear some of my Vietnam dong as well haha I got some to spare)

It's a good thing that I haven't buy it at Changi Airport yet haha 

I'll follow up with a review for these 2 products son once I've tried them :)


changi airport travel exclusive deals promotions singapore lunarrive elizabeth arden eight hour cream set

I never knew the Transit Area have so many good deals going on and in future I will make sure I check out all the deals before I board my plane so that I can compare with the other countries' airports' deals and see which side shall I buy at! :D

So to my dear readers next time, be sure to keep a look out for Travel Exclusive stuffs when you're traveling!!!!!!!!!

TRAVEL EXCLUSIVE DEALS ROCKS!!! :DDD Save lots of moneyyyy! :)

And also I'm about to fly to Seoul in about a few hours time! YAY!!! Feeling damn excited haha! I've scheduled a few posts in the coming few days even though I'm away in Seoul so do stay tune!!! :D

2 comments:

  1. I love duty free! I purchased the Laneige water sleeping pack aboard Asiana Airlines and it was $36 for two. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah I love duty free too! They can be so much cheaper compared to retails haha! :)

      Delete

Facebook



Recent Posts

Random Posts