Tuesday 17 June 2014

Going to Korea (again) SOON!!!


Just like what the title states, I will be going to Korea again and I will be flying this coming Sunday!!!

I'm feeling so excited now that I've just gotta blogged down my feelings haha. This trip will be different from my previous ones as I will be going on a Summer Studies trip this time at Ewha Womens University :) Me and my friend signed up for their Korean Ceramics course as we are just so sick of any modules that has to do with any theories and memorization because we've had enough here in NTU. >_<
I will be blogging about my time and experience there so do stay tune hehe! This time round I'm aiming to go to Busan as well for at least a day to experience a different vibe of Korea! :)

And I also would like to specially thank my friend (not sure if she reads my blog or not though) for lending me her Olympus Pen EP3 for the entire month to let me take nice pictures back!! ^_^ I've been pondering whether should I bring my DSLR or ma boy's NX200 on top of my EX2F (this is a must bring no matter what cuz need to selfie!!) so I've decided that the EP3 will be a better choice because it's lighter and I've yet to use a Olympus camera before (even though I use to work as a promoter for them haha)!

Anyway, there are some skincare and make up products which I am pretty excited to take a look (or buy if they suit me) when I'm there in Seoul so I would just like to first share with you guys a few of the stuffs that I'm currently interested in :) They maybe already available in Singapore but it will definitely be even cheaper when purchased in Seoul! :)

1) IOPE Air Cushion Blusher


I'm totally intrigued by the idea of a blusher in a cushion form!! You guys know how popular the BB cushions are nowadays and I've also recently gotten myself the newly launched Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion (which I will be reviewing soon!) :) So I would love to see how the cushion blusher will work with my BB cushion! ^_^

This blusher over here is not available in Singapore so there is quite a high chance that I will purchase it :)


2) Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum


Recently I got this Green Tea Seed Serum Special Set during Innisfree's Bugis outlet opening promotion! It comes with the 80ml bottle for the Green Tea Seed Serum, 70ml of Green Tea Balancing Skin and 70ml of Green Tea Balancing Lotion.

I've been wanting to try the Innisfree Green Tea Seed Serum for quite some time because of all it's hype and the interesting way which it's made haha.

One thing I do not like about the Green Tea Seed Serum is that it contains alcohol in it so I'm still quite skeptical whether it will work out for me or not but I will find that out during my trip in Korea as I will be bringing this with me to Korea so that I won't have to bring my entire skincare routine (which contains quite a lot of stuffs >_<) with me haha

If it works out for me, I will purchase another bottle (I'll get the limited edition 160ml version if it works out for me) when I'm there in Korea :D

3) Innisfree No Sebum Mineral Powder

I've been thinking of getting a powder to set my foundation whenever I use my Laneige BB Cushion and recently I saw Meejmuse featuring it together with the same BB cushion which I'm using and the results was pretty good so I'm gonna get this mineral powder when I'm there and give it a try! :)

Btw, you can search for Meejmuse on YouTube and check out her videos on Korean make up! They are pretty good :) Just to let you know first, I'm not in anyway affiliated or related to her (she lives thousands of kilometers away from me :( ) but I would really love to meet her if I have the chance to though! I love watching her videos <3 :) 

4) Innisfree Eye Primer

Meejmuse also featured this eye primer on one on her videos so I'm gonna take a look at it when I'm in Korea :) Have been thinking of getting a eye primer for some time.

5) Etude House Lovely Cookie Blushers

This blusher over here is secondary to the IOPE one. The reason why it's secondary because the blush is quite sheer and light when I swatch it on my hand so I'm not sure if it will work well on my face (I don't wanna need to put too much layers :( ). But I put it in the list because just in case if I do not like the IOPE ones, I'll get this one instead. Already chosen the shade I like: Peach Choux Wafers! It's a super pretty color just that you will need to layer it several times though :)

6) Innisfree Orchid Series
I've been using the Innisfree Orchid Enriched Cream for about a month and the results is pretty good! (Review for this will be up after I come back from Korea so do stay tune! :D) now I'm thinking of getting the eye and lip cream and day cream that comes with SPF 30! :) The current eye cream that I'm using is too light and mild for my heavy panda eyes >_<

7) Laneige Serum Intense Lipstick
I had to use QiuQiu's picture to display the shade (Sheer Beige) that I want to get! >_< There's no official photo for the Sheer Beige color from Laneige.
Pic credits to: bongqiuqiu.blogspot.com

I've also been thinking of getting this particular lipstick in the shade of Sheer Beige for sometime already after trying out at one of the Laneige stores here in Singapore! Totally fell in love with the color when I tried it on my lips! It's slightly pinkish (although it doesn't look pinkish) and subtle in color which is what I've been looking for haha so I will definitely purchase this lipstick when I'm in Korea. :)

8) O'sulloc skincare

(No picture for this cuz I can't seem to find one that's appropriate to showcase ><)

O'sulloc is actually a tea house that serves tea but from one of Meejmuse videos, she featured some of their skincare products which I find them pretty cool! So I'm gonna check them out when I'm there in Korea :) O'sulloc is not available here in Singapore though >_<



Shall end off here with another selfie of me haha :)
I was bored so I played around with my old makeup stuffs haha! The results was not bad looking so pics for you guys! :) Using my newly bought Laneige Pore Control BB Cushion shade No. 21 Natural Beige as my foundation! :)

I can't wait to blog and share with you guys about my time in Korea!!! ^_^ 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Facebook



Recent Posts

Random Posts